Elimination of core fucose on the Fc N-glycan of antibodies is known to enhance antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) activity by immune effector cells by increasing antibody binding to the FcgRIIIa receptor present on effector cells.
Benefit from producing afucosylated antibodies to:
- Increase therapeutic efficacy of antibodies specifically used in oncology, and also for infectious and autoimmune conditions
- Improve drug potency, expand the therapeutic window and reduce dosage requirements
- Potentially reduce undesirable side effects from therapeutic antibody treatments
Why use CHOSOURCE CHO-K1 ADCC+ Cell Line from Horizon?
- Proven track record with existing CHOSOURCE CHO-K1 GS KO cell line
- Over 100+ licenses and multiple regulatory filings worldwide
- Adaptable platform - can be successfully used with:
- Various vector systems
- Multiple media and processes
- Non-royalty bearing with no license tie-ins to specific vendors, technologies, or service providers
Contact us to find out more